Update: The version is 10.50 now. This is a mobile hard disk version. Documentation for repair Alldata - most complete reference system for repair and maintenance of vehicles.
1. The most comprehensive information for 1982 to present vehicles
2. OEM images, diagrams and diagnostic flow charts
3. Parts and labor information
4. Maintenance schedules
5. Manufacturer TSBs and Recalls
6. Integrated estimating software
7. OEM wiring diagrams with connector, ground, power distribution and splice information
8. A2Z Component Search – the fastest route available to component information
Whether you measure productivity by the number of vehicles repaired in a day, the variety of vehicles you’re able to work on, or the time spent on diagnosis and repair, using the right information and shop management tools is vital to the success of your business. ALLDATA can help you succeed in every way
Description: Documentation for repair Alldata - most complete reference system for repair and maintenance of vehicles. The volume of data - more than 70 Gb. Repair manual Alldata provides detailed instructions for repair, maintenance of various units and parts of the car produced for the American market. Elektroshemy, instructions for assembly and disassembly of various components (with detailed illustrations and photographs), all kinds of technical parameters, and much more.
Documentation for the repair and maintenance of vehicles Alldata. The calculation of normal hours, cost of spare parts and construction, electrical circuits and vacuum diagram, the order disassembly and assembly. Compared with the old version of Alldata, running DOS -- it is a huge step forward. Very clean and simple interface helps to immediately Find what you need.
In Alldata shows, even the location of virtually every electric connector to the order of the numbering of the wires.