VCDS VAG-COM 12.12.0 is the first affordable tool with any support at all for VW Crafter vans, and of course compatibility with all the latest 2013 model VW/Audi Group passenger cars.
VAGCOM V12.12.0 HEX CAN USB CABLE VCDS V12.12.0 OBD2 interface for VW Audi Seat and Skoda
Software Version: V12.12.0
System Requirement: Windows 2000, XP, Vista both 32-bits and 64-bits
1. Is fully compatible with all VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda models through the current model year, including models using a direct CAN connection for diagnostics.
2. Has a database of more than 14000 fault-codes and measuring-block texts.
3. Can use the new 7-Digit PIN/SKC codes to match new keys in all immobilizer equipped VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda models.
4. Allows you to view, log, and graph 3 groups of Measuring Blocks at once.
5. Can access all control modules which require proprietary VAG modes running the KWP-2000 protocols (2001+ Teves Mk.60 ABS, numerous 2002+ modules), KWP6000 (CAN) and/or KWP7000 (UDS).
Reset all service indicators (including 2010 and later Audi and VW)
Reads and clears all fault codes
Covers all modules including airbag, ABS, engine, gearbox, central locking etc.
Retracts late model handbrake for pad change
Throttle body adaptions
1. Includes partial support for VW Crafter vans. Communications with all control modules;
functions supported: Control Module ID and Advanced ID, Fault Codes (Read and Clear),
Supported Codes, Security Access, and Adaptation. Other functions such as Measuring Values,
Output Tests, and Basic Settings will be added in future versions.
2. New, more universal Airbag Coding Assistant.
3. New "Upload Debug/Log File" function in Applications Dialog
4. Completely revised and expanded ROD (ODX) Data.
5. New USB Drivers. Now compatible with the latest PCs which use Fresco Logic USB3
6. Refactored DTC routines which interpret DTC data, including enhanced interpretation of status
byte for DTCs in UDS modules.
7. New area to display additional info for Basic Settings.
8. Added data types 0B, 0D, 0F to Generic OBD-II Mode 9.
9. New version of LCode. Thanks to Niels in Denmark!.
10. Revised and expanded Label Files. Thanks to Sebastian!
11.Many other small fixes and improvements, as well as everything which was introduced in