High quality VAS 5054A Bluetooth version with OKI chip can support UDS protocols. This version vas 5054a support VW AUDI SKODA and SEAT, support multi-language. The latest software version is ODIS V2.0, with Bluetooth 2.0.
VAS 5054A ODIS V2.0 with OKI Chip, UDS Protocol Bluetooth Supported
1. With OKI Chip it can support UDS Protocol.
2. Six Models supported: VW/AUDI/SKODA/SEAT/Bentley/Lamborghini
3. Multi-language available: English, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Turkish, Spanish, French, Italian, Croatian, Danish, German, Swedish, Finnish, Slovenian, Czech, Russian, Greek and Polish.
4. Easy to use: No cables are needed for vehicle diagnostics using the VAS 5054A.
System C:// have to be NTFS format
C:// need to have at least 40GB space for installing VAS5054A
1. The VAS 5054A is a universal diagnostic interface for the vehicles of the Volkswagen Group and all OBD vehicle systems from other manufacturers.
2. The integrated Bluetooth interface connects the vehicle with a notebook, desktop PC or test system.
3. The range of the wireless Bluetooth connection is 2 to 5 meters with no interference or blocked, depending on the environment and the type of Bluetooth adapter used on the PC side.
4. The Serial Port Profile (SPP) is used for data transfer via Bluetooth. Different Bluetooth security levels are supported
The vehicle protocols are handled directly in the VAS 5054A.
This ensures fast response times and a reliable real-time behavior independently of the PC operating system. Every time a connection is established, the VAS 5054A software is identified with the version installed on the application PC.
The diagnostic base system can access the VAS 5054A via Bluetooth or USB.
Access via Bluetooth: After a connection to the VAS 5054A has been set up, the Bluetooth software provides a virtual serial COM port (Bluetooth Serial Port Profile). The Diagnostic Base System uses this COM port to communicate with the VAS 5054A.You need to specify this port when you install the diagnostic application.
Access via USB: You can also connect the VAS 5054A to the application PC by using the supplied USB cable. Windows detects the VAS 5054A through Plug and Play, and automatically installs the drivers copied when you installed the diagnostic application.
Supported Vehicle Bus Systems:
K line (ISO9141-2)
High-speed CAN (ISO 11898-2)
Low-speed CAN (ISO 11898-3)
J1850 (SAE J1850)
The High Quality PCB:
1x VAS 5054A Main unit
1x USB Cable
1x USB Bluetooth Adapter
3x CD Software
1x Carry Case
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Does VAS 5054A support online coding?
A: VAS 5054A hardware supports online coding, but the software in the package does not support. You can get authorized software from VW dealer for online coding function.
Q: Does 5054A reset the ABS light and SRS (Airbag) light for VW AUDI Skoda SEAT?
A: Yes, It can.
Q: How can I fix the error message “FDICopy()failed:code 4[Corrupt cabinet]”?
A: It means 5054A software is not compatible with your computer system, it requires windows XP (XP2 or XP3).
Q: When VAS5054A is installed, it requires username and password, what’s wrong?
A: Please make sure JAVA is installed and the license file is installed. You can check the step-by-step video in our website http://video.auto-tool-shop.com